If your child will be FIVE (5) years of age on or before December 31, 2014, he/she is eligible to register for kindergarten.
When you come to register your child you need to bring:
- 2 pieces of identification for proof of residency (e.g. driver's license, lease agreement)
- Manitoba Medical Card
- Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate or valid Treaty Card
- Passport/Landed Immigrant papers if chld was born outside of Canada
It is beneficial for all when you register your kindertgarten student early:
- It is helpful in school classroom planning, for determining class sizes and teachers
- It is helpful for the parent in preparing their child for the school environment and avoiding the last minute rush
- It is helpful for the student to come to the Kindergarten Orientation to meet the teacher and see the classroom
For more information about kindergarten registration, please click here
Countdown to Kindergarten - Growing and Learning Fair will be held at Maple Leaf School, 251 McIvor Avenue on Wednesday, April 30, 2014
from 2 - 6 p.m.
Register by phone @ (204) 669-4043 or
Kindergarten Orientation Evening at Donwood School on May 21st, 2014 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. for students and parents. Meet Kindergarten teachers and visit classrooms as well as receive kindergarten packages.